Thursday, August 21, 2014

The gray has recently become one of my favorite colors of clothing, even before I could not stand i


Hello. I hope you all have survived the beginning of May to honor;) I went to the May Day watching TV and it stoped yesterday I went to the nearby mall. In the evening, we ate some of the monks, after all. I am here, therefore, half-Finnish family. Tomorrow is still a holiday, the Bank holiday, as they say here. But now yesterday. So I went to the urgent transactions Pavillions Shopping Centre. Many interests me out of there does not exist when the tax Modakin shut down from there some time ago. Traditional H & M can be found, however, and from there, the Star began only shopping trip.
I decided yesterday to take the first asukuvan here on the blog, but I have to recognize that the nerve went: D all the pictures were somehow over / alivaloittuneita / blurred / head was not visible / otherwise, but terrible, and akkukin broke down in the middle. However, recently I started to browse the shots yesterday, and I noticed that I had taken during extra brasilia the day leaving a single image, which was quite bearable compared to any other. Let it, therefore, first-day outfit of me, and the next time better luck: D
The gray has recently become one of my favorite colors of clothing, even before I could not stand it. Jeps, I'm off to a little breath of oxygen, thoughts extra brasilia and writing pushes back now, big time. Going back to the till below :)
2010 (12) May (8) High and low Please do not stop the music on Sunday feeling I can not get it enough Day two quarter Facts 21 Ekaekaekaeka April (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment