Friday, August 8, 2014

And when we came - unscheduled - along Victoria


Oh, it was nice to once again be in London! Meanwhile it had been three years ago and so planned girlfriends and I about two months ago, a new trip. A day but, early in the morning and going late at night back so we could get. Most out of our trip Yesterday was finally the big day!
I had been looking forward to a long and well in advance made my shop list (and necessary pounds provided). A little preparation certainly can not hurt, because London is simply sogo trade shopping heaven! So many stores, sogo trade so little time ... My list actually contained mostly brands that I can not so easily buy or brands that do are for sale here, but are cheaper in London.
Our trip was going very smoothly. Morning at 4 am was my alarm clock (auch), at 5 am I got all made up and in my car and at half past six we took the train to Brussels South. sogo trade Moments later we were checked and a little later we were in St. Pancras, all hyper because we were in London: D
By subway, we went to Marble Arch, what we call "the beginning" of Oxford Street. From there our shop marathon began with the first stop Superdrug. Here Solait Self-Tanning Mitt and Real Techniques Blush Brush. This is actually one of the only RT-brushes sogo trade that I wanted. I did not do so on their sets, I buy my brushes rather apart, otherwise sogo trade I'll end it with brushes that I never use.
Next up: Selfridges! My favorite department sogo trade store on Oxford Street. There are several and I like to walk around in, but I find that the best Selfridges. Here we have anyway just walking around because they have everything! We started - of course - the beauty department.
At Nars I doubt for a moment. I knew I wanted something from the brand, but what? I had written a number of options, but when swatching they did me a lot. The famous and higlighter blush (Orgasm and Albatross) were not so special. They were nice, but not oh-my-god-this-is-great-and-should-I-have-beautiful. And then I saw this Eye & Cheek Palette. Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi Ce Soir? basically had everything sogo trade I wanted: a nice selection of eye shadow and two excellent color blush.
Favo Straw Philosophy Purity I bought in great packaging. This format is not sold in Belgium and is proportional sogo trade marginally cheaper. With Moleskine caught my eye this City Notebook New York. I still have no trip planned direction NY (Boohoo!), But this I want to give a first step.
I also looked at Selfridges pretty amazing handbags (Miu Miu! Balenciaga! Chanel!) But unfortunately that some outside budget. The shoe department we have beaten this time, but that is definitely worth.
After Selfridges time for the first Starbucks stop was. The Caramel Frappuccino with whipped cream went smoothly in :) Suddenly we got a little surprise: one of the friends is engaged and getting married next year and asked the other two witnesses. So next year I witness, jeej! This cool lipstick is actually a pen, haha!
We wandered just off Oxford Street and passed Lush. Lush is cheaper in the UK, so it always pays to have agreed to walk in. My Bubblegum lip scrub is on its last legs, so I wanted a new take. This time I chose the Popcorn lip scrub.
Even further is Space NK, where I struck my portion REN. REN is cheaper in the UK, because even with the exchange rate, I still paid about 30% less. The Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask I have, but even so, I like that I have a backup of the same line and struck the Perfection Radiance Serum took.
And when we came - unscheduled - along Victoria's Secret. What a great store! We certainly walked in here an hour. Three floors large and beautifully decorated. Not my personal taste (my home is quite sleek), but perfect to breathe. From the sphere of the brand The fitting rooms, you must have surely seen: they are spacious, there's no hard and onflatterend light and saleswomen sogo trade are super friendly. They help you with ease to find your size and do everything to make you comfortable to the touch. As a result, I went home with a set :)
Then things went back to Oxford Street. Debenhams is to my knowledge the only store that sells Urban Decay and so I had to pop in here too. I wanted sogo trade to see the Naked palette Basics close and yes, you know ... that also went home :)
A little further there is a large Boots, Soap & Glory where I hit. There was a 3 for 2 action at the brand so I chose Hand Food hand cream, Pulp Friction body scrub and body cream Butter Yourself. sogo trade Originally I wanted to do The Ultimelt sogo trade cleaner, but when I spotted the Calming Creamy Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment