Thursday, August 7, 2014

Really great sunglasses, my favorite ones are number 1 (Miu Miu)! HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.


So, I recently discovered  House of Fraser , an online online mall department store that sells almost everything you can think of! And of course, they have lots and lots of sunglasses in their assortment! They also wrote a mini-blog about the perfect sunglasses for this season. You can check it out here .
So I picked my three favorite sunglasses from  House of Fraser . I've chose these sunnies because of the shapes and colors. They are all different and classic models which are timeless and always good to wear. It's so hard to choose which one is my favorite! 
The last one I chose is the Prada Linea Rossa . This frame looks a bit like the one from Miu Miu. But I like this one because it's black, and the inside of the frame has a sort of ethnic print, which I really love. 
Chicks AboutFashion June 21, 2013 at 2:30 PM
oef...!! De keuze is wel erg lastig!! Ik ben zelf helemaal gek op de RayBan Brillen, maar ik moet toegeven je eerste keuze is ook wel erg leuk!! Ik zou voor nummer 1 gaan :) http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/ Reply Delete
Ik vind de eerste het mooist,maar ik vind ze allemaal erg mooi! Ik ben echt een groot fan van Ray ban zonnebrillen,ik heb er ook weer een met me verjaardag gekregen,met groen glas erin! Ik heb een zonnebrillen tik!hahah Hij staat al op mijn blog! Reply Delete
Really great sunglasses, my favorite ones are number 1 (Miu Miu)! HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM Reply Delete
August online mall (2) July (6) June (4) May (9) April (11) March (10) February (10) January online mall (12) December (10) November (9) October (9) September (12) August online mall (16) July (20) June (20) May (25) April (30) March (31) February (29) January (34) December (31) November (33) October (34) September (30) August (26) July (26) June (20) May (13) April (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment