Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sausage side, I opted for a Toulouse sausage but choose a sausage in your area. Buy from a butcher

Sausage lenses
Home Recipes savory aperitif Jars Canned entries Starchy Vegetables Eggs Fish Recipes Food full of holidays lights Tofu Recipes Meat Beef Duck Lamb Ostrich Chapon Young Turkey Turkey Rabbit Game Fowl Goose Veal Pork Recipes Sauces Sweet Candy Cakes Desserts and sweets with fruits Jams Chocolate Crumbles Tins and jars Dessert Crepes and Waffles Party Desserts Ice cream cakes for the whole family Breads Spice Cupcakes Cookies Cupcakes Macarons Muffins Cookies Canelés Madeleines brass plum Shortbread Tarts Yogurt Recipes Bread Bread Bread savory sweet Techniques And also ... Beverages Food and Nutrition Places Blog and blogosphere brass plum Books Miscellaneous My Life Picture of the day Music Society Tips daughter Kitchenware News News from Bordeaux brass plum Events New Products Pub Food Products and Ingredients Television Photography Photography Cheese Grocery Fruits and Vegetables Photography Photography Photography Regional Specialties Meat and Fish Stories Travel brass plum Techniques Cooking Videos
I love lentils, as well as a salad or cooked. I do not know why so many people brass plum dislike them. They are full of health benefits and more with protein, fiber and minerals. At the time I read "insects brass plum is full of protein, it's good, eat it", I tell you plainly, non grasshoppers, lentils yes!
Sausage side, I opted for a Toulouse sausage but choose a sausage in your area. Buy from a butcher in a supermarket or select at least one red label product because sausages level pfiou, there are things that the house cat would look wrinkling his nose.
Serves 4 500g green lentils 500g Toulouse sausage 5 cm of celery 2 carrots 1 onion 4 sprigs parsley 4 sprigs thyme 1 bay leaf 2 tablespoons brass plum balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon coffee domed of mustard
Fill a pot with water, add lentils, celery, carrots, onion, parsley, thyme and bay leaf. Bring to a boil and then simmer uncovered for the time indicated on the package lenses (allow 40 to 45 minutes if you like them more or less melting).
15 minutes before end of cooking lentils, roast in a pan Toulouse sausage. By searching on the internet world, I saw some pre-cooked brass plum with water (sausage with water?) But asking you on Facebook, you told me the grill to very majority, so I continued my way. A pan and zou I did not dive the sausage before putting it in the pan and there has not been fat either. And you? How do you cook?
Once cooked lentils, brass plum drain (leave a little of the cooking water) and add the balsamic vinegar and mustard. Mix. Then add the sausage cut into thick slices and serve hot.
Congratulations brass plum Anne I became a fan ... This weekend Filet mignon carrots sweet potatoes Salt pork with lentils Everyone is regaled I decided to make two recipes per week so I look forward to your suggestions. Kisses
Owl Do not hesitate to walk you in the right column, recipe by month (in honor now January and February) for a quick look at seasonal recipes
Hello! Just the dish I planned to do tonight or tomorrow. brass plum Except that for me it will morteau sausage. I am first and onions with bacon ... After this is the same recipe. So easy to do! And finally fast because when the onions and carrots are chopped, there are only cooking! Good day
Excellent! For me it is also with a sausage sandwiched or possibly Montbéliard and lots of mustard (at least 3 or 4 tbsp), it reminds me of the taste of the dishes my grandmother. Bon appetite (and yes, it's time!)
What sacrilege to boil Toulouse sausage, of course it takes grilling. Chauvinistic as I am, I will say that this is the best! Anne thank you for reminding us that traditional, tasty and so good especially in winter recipe!
And summer, lentils go very well with zucchini, tomatoes, colorful peppers, onions and garlic. Like a ratatouille + lenses. And cold ... salad, it's great, especially with a pinch of cumin. Personally, I put them to soak 2 or 3 hours (or outright in the morning brass plum before going to work

No comments:

Post a Comment