Sunday, February 9, 2014

One of my unmissable June: Living the South Side living in Aix en Provence. It will take place from


This weekend my program is simple: I ENJOY ..! my children, my little son, my darling, the weather, the beach ... I planned simple burloak outlet mall meals, grilled vegetables, salads, some good desserts. A little organization and a few things prepared in advance, I will not stay in the kitchen while the other will have a good time on the terrace. What is good with grilled is that I rely entirely on my man ... it handles! He is responsible for cooking and wine: this is called sharing tasks! Do not forget that Sunday is Mother's Day and I too have the right to set foot under the table ... There really is nothing complicated in the menu that I propose today. Apart from cooking the meat, everything can be done in advance. This little green couscous is full accompaniment, vegetables and cereals, tasty, fragrant. It can vary depending on what you find at the premiere (or from the producer). I put green asparagus, cooked "al dente" only five minutes ... This is peak season here, you should take advantage. I added peas (I could also put beans), zucchini, and a mixture of very fragrant herbs: dill, parsley, tarragon, coriander, basil ... Put all those you love! The pistachios add crunch and originality to the dish. This green couscous can also take in your lunch box or picnic. I would like to dedicate this post to two people who can not be with us on Sunday and I will miss my mom and my son David! I kiss you tenderly ...
Some tips for preparing and cooking burloak outlet mall meat: I go out of the refrigerator 2 hours before cooking, it must be at room before going on the grill temperature. I took the opportunity to do just marinate: With few sprigs of thyme and rosemary (from the garden), I improvised a brush and I daubed my meat in olive oil. I added pepper and I, according to my mood and in the accompaniment, a little smoked paprika, a little cumin or delicious blend of spices "Bombay Kari" from Gérard Vives (curry, garlic, basil, cardamom peppers ...). It is important not to salt the meat before cooking, and avoid the prick with a fork (use tongs to flip). burloak outlet mall Allow 5 minutes to rest after cooking in aluminum foil so that the juice spreads and the meat is more tender. Salt with a little sea salt before serving. I ate with my prime rib red wine produced right next to me: "The burloak outlet mall Rosemary" 2008 field Ellules-Ferrieres. This is an AOC Coteaux du Languedoc, Mourvedre assembly, syrah and grenache. There aromas of slightly spicy red fruits (pepper, licorice) that blend perfectly with grilled beef meat. This delicious and very aromatic wine is not aged in barrels. Will partner very happily with dishes "terroir" such as grilled lamb with rosemary, grilled pepper, but tuna or wolf, exotic dishes ...
One of my unmissable June: Living the South Side living in Aix en Provence. It will take place from June 8 to 11 (it's in one week). This 14th edition, under the sign of Helios, will once more vivid illustration of the magazine, in a charming place (Parc Jourdan) outdoors. It offers a concentration of ideas, original creations, objects staged around a different theme each year. I do not forget the culinary entertainment with a program developed by Gérard Vives. You will find leaders and enthusiasts, Armand Arnal (the Chassagnette), Eric Sapet (Little House Cucuron), Nathalie Ruffat-Westling (Kitchens Garance), Georgiana (the workshop Georgiana), Nathalie Merceron (Saveur Passion) burloak outlet mall ...
Couscous Green For 4 persons: 150 g couscous 15 cl of boiling water 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil 2 onions, thinly sliced 1 small green pepper, chopped 1 small zucchini, chopped 1 handful of fresh herbs (mint, dill, coriander ...) 100g cooked peas 200g green asparagus cooked 50 g pistachio kernels Juice of 1 lemon 1 pinch ground cumin Salt and pepper In a large bowl, make swell the couscous with boiling water and olive oil. Add salt, cumin and lemon juice. Let cool regularly detaching the grains with a fork. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Finely chop the herbs, dill, mint, coriander, parsley, tarragon ... Feel free to mix flavors. Add them to the couscous with peppers, onions, zucchini, burloak outlet mall peas. Cut the asparagus into pieces (reserve heads to be used in the decoration) and add them to the mixture. Mix well and keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment