Saturday, April 19, 2014

Attention electronic music lovers! We got a chance to talk to charismatic french electro master Yuks

Twiggy Creates 013 tilburg a Line of Clothing for Maks & Spencer
The model has created a line of clothing for British retailer Marks & Spencer . Among the pieces she has created are jeans which sit higher than most others, which have been a huge hit with her fans.
I do my jeans to my waist because I think that s really comfortable. I get so many letters saying, Thank God the hipster jeans have gone. Because they are so uncomfortable. It hurts my hip bones. But also the high rise jeans hold your tummy in we love that! she laughed.
Twiggy started modeling when she was around 16 and fashion has been a part of her life ever since. Getting the opportunity to work on a clothing line was perfect for the 62-year-old star because she loves making 013 tilburg her own items.
I ve spent my life around clothes. 013 tilburg I learned to sew when I was 12, because in those days you learned to sew. I still sew, it s my hobby, she told UK TV show Lorraine. My bliss day is having fabric, my machine, putting my music on and making something. I love it. It s very good for your head as well.
When Tyra s Banks people rang me to say will you come on, I was thrilled. But I said, I m not going to be nasty. Because I was that young girl once and I know how vulnerable you are, she said. You could shatter their dreams so even if it wasn t going to work for them I tried to be constructive and kind.
Attention electronic music lovers! We got a chance to talk to charismatic french electro master Yuksek. With two studio albums under his belt, Yuksek’s name is synonymous with incredible, improvised live performances. Tweets by @Bloginity


No comments:

Post a Comment