Monday, October 7, 2013

jeff Adolescence in Nantes engineering school in Nancy, Master in Chemical Engineering from Worcest


Having lived in the West and the East of France, then be left to explore New England, it is now in California I moved! Through this blog, I hope to introduce you to "The Golden State" and that I'm in! Good luck to follow woolies me :)
Having changed state - therefore address - I had to change my driver's license. woolies This is now done. The only thing required (in addition to the $ 32 fee) as to pass the California Code. How is it different from the Massachusetts code? Answer: climate and regulations. No snow falling on the Golden State, and rains often follow more dangerous than normal rain very hot periods. As for regulation, it is quite normal. Speed limits, blood alcohol prison term after crime and seatbelt things are regulated by the state, not the country. It is normal to find this kind of thing. Last Friday, woolies so I went to the DMV to Rancho Cucamonga to take care of it. Spoiler alert: do not worry, I made four mistakes of 36 (6 max), so my California license coming soon. However, I wanted to share with you the absurdity of some questions: Which of the Following children Requires a child passenger restraint system? What child should sit on a baby seat? - At six years old weighing 60 pounds? A 6 year old and 27.2kg? - A five years old weighing 55 pounds? A 5 year old child and 24.9kg? woolies - A five years old weighing 65 pounds? A 5 year old child and 29.4kg? Having no idea of the answer, I bet on my lucky number ... and had all good :) If the road is wet from heavy rain, you should: Under a very heavy rain, must - use the "two second" woolies rule apply the rule of "two seconds" - drive one car-length behind the car ahead to a length of car between you and the person in front of you - increase the distance betweens your vehicle and the car ahead to increase woolies the distance between you and the person in front of you, of course, the third answer is correct ... except that in the United States (especially in California), I've never seen anyone leave more than one car length (or even a half-length)! I also regularly people doubling me on the right, tucking a shot into space in front of me (which is usually a length and a half), and moult braking causing nuisance .. You are being Chased by a Police vehicle icts with lights and sirens activated. You ignore the warning to stop and speed away. During woolies the chase, a person is seriously injured. You are subject to: You're being chased by a police car turned the siren. You run away, and seriously injure someone in your flight. You may experience: - Imprisonment in a state jail for up to 7 years up to 7 years in state prison. - A fine of not less than $ 1000 a fine of $ 1,000 (650 euros) maximum. - Attending an anger-management class management course anger. , I'm not knowing the laws on hit and run, it's not complicated. But I wonder if even a hint: if you do what they describe, that you are really helpful to know how you could? Especially if you run away from the police, it's probably because you have to be to steal the car, whether you have to kill someone, so .... Well, I'll stop there, but I can tell you that I'm a good laugh-post!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2012 (28) June (4) May (3) April (1) February (5) January (15) 2011 (43) December (1) November (11) October (12) September (13) Sunset seen from steps 2 Apartment 3 Apartment Californian Driving License Visit Taste Apartment 1 Tour of Santa Monica: part 1 Visit Hollywood Newsweek part 2: Start working Newsweek: Weekend Arrival Tour Claremont - part 2 Arrived bis Technip August (6)
jeff Adolescence in Nantes engineering school in Nancy, Master in Chemical Engineering from Worcester, Massachusetts ... And now, first job in Claremont, California! This year will be a complete discovery, both in the professional woolies and experience life in a new American state. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment