Wednesday, October 23, 2013

2013 (46) October (5) September veleprodaja igracaka (12) August (14) July (14) Nature ag


I will share with you my experience during an interview at Marks and Spencer in Bratislava on Visual merchandiser position. Longer attracts me to work with fashion and this position conceals a really perfect veleprodaja igracaka creative activities. At least in some stores, as I learned. VM & S is only 10%, which is to my taste really veleprodaja igracaka little. As soon as I got the call that I have come to the interview, I began to think about what I wear. : D It's still a creative position, I would be something else. I therefore started to look for inspiration on the Internet. I found it a lot, so I started to collect information about the company. I told you that at least impress them with their knowledge and creative potential. How can I run only after page, I thought I'd probably best be something elegant, feminine and yet simple in what I will be able to move. Finally, I therefore chose an elegant white shirt (Stradivarius) and semi-long black pants that I have just for such occasions. veleprodaja igracaka I opted for comfortable sandals and flats. Thus, interviewing dressed myself in the greatest heat of the 13 selected for the scene :) Really experience. I arrived there a moment before, and look after the shop. Contrary to what had company at (British and Slovak), it is fundamentally different. I will not enter into details. Really intrigued me their ecological consciousness and program for the next 128 years. Very nice idea and a person would want to work for just such a nice idea. Actually I did not ask either, or anything of that observed in Slovakia. Pity really would make me wonder. The only mark I found a café and a grocery store, but the store itself, I did not see them. Many other stores in that even praises, so if you notice the cabins have different texts on how to save the environment and do not exploit people below. But is it really true? It probably know only those who work there. It was a collective interview, which means that there are many people trying at once. The first task was to prepare a 45 min 4 outfits veleprodaja igracaka (2x casual, elegant 2x for men and women). Nothing complicated and I told you or not. It took me a moment while I was in the grasp of such a large store, but it could be. The problem was, however, choosing the right clothes and accessories. I missed an awful lot of things there. I finally veleprodaja igracaka invented something and pozliepala. This was followed by the presentation of a small questionnaire which included questions about retail and visual merchandising. After I 5 min after it completed, I waited another 40 until I received. I've started to think that they have forgotten me. It was pretty tedious waiting. Finally arrived and followed the interview, plus it took over the questionnaire, translation from English veleprodaja igracaka and terrible sentence: "We veleprodaja igracaka will contact you". : D It's been my experience, the content did not differ much from what I had experienced before the interview at H & M, but there it took 3 hours and it was much more difficult. I'll tell you about it until some other time :).
ME
2013 (46) October (5) September veleprodaja igracaka (12) August (14) July (14) Nature against acne Illusion Original bag with fantasy Tourist in own city (Bratislava) My wonderful weekend in the countryside My interview at Marks and Spencer Some tips: how to make doll polyvore Must have in your closet Recycled jewelry I'm in love 8 fashion movies you must see Tribal Tribal inspiration jam-session in the bar My mom and school styling June (1)
Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment