Thursday, October 31, 2013

Current articles ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! Creative Writing - exercise. Part One - The first


So, after a long time publish the sequel ... I do not know if I'm following day on the blog, because, you know it ... exams, marks the conclusion promocenter ... I, as a future bilingual high school sophomore on the team, I would not have a problem .. . anyway but I have! SUMMARY: Short Story to epizéde revelation (2x15), from Reid's point of view. I know that some of the scenes I've changed, but I do not want to rewrite the whole episode: D "I want you to confess," said Tobias, or until it actually was then. I knew something was going to happen, what I do not like. "My name is Spencer Reid, my mom and dad and ..." I tried to seize him ... I tried to do something. "Shut up, devil!" Tobias rebuked me and I froze. "I'm not the devil, I read the Bible and I can recite it, please ..." "Even the devil can read," he said and with all the strength I hit the leg. I exclaimed. "Spovedaj be," he repeated Henkel. "I have to confess to choose ..." I groaned. But it was not enough for him. He continued. For the next hour you do not remember much. And maybe it is even better ... I remember that Tobias stabbed me something and then I was out. In my mind emerged painful memories that I could not suppress. When I was taken over, the eye was a light bare bulb hanging from the ceiling. On the bench across from me sat Tobias. "Who is it for?" he asked. Meaning I was still numb, but I understood that hell will continue. "Does not serve anyone ..." I moaned. Henkel suddenly got up and turned me into a chair, so I was face turned to multiple computers. Even in the house, where we knocked him with JJ, had computers. Other victims know that their monitors insane killer? That closely follows all their offenses, that they might punish them for? Henkel built a camera in front of me. I knew what was about to happen. Pressed any button on it, and red light has revealed to me that the camera is turned on. "Other nations are watching," promocenter he said and walked over to the computer. Passed her fingers over the keyboard and the screen promocenter appeared .... people. His next victim. Young woman in the kitchen, a married couple sitting in living room ... live completely promocenter normal evening. And even in the worst dream they would not think that will be their last. "Choose one who has to die," said Tobias and stood next to the camera, so it was not in the picture. promocenter I shook his head. My eyes began to weep. Why do I have to die? Why so? I knew that the rest of the team have now observed that Garcia is trying to track down Henkel via IP address, I knew she fail ... "No," I said, "did not do it ..." Henkel picked up a gun, my gun, spun the cylinder, unlock it, made a few steps towards me, and pointed me to the head. For a split second I looked at the camera. I knew there that are watching ... "Choose which of them will die today," said Tobias seriously. "That's incorrect," I repeated my previous answer. "He chose." Henkel pulled the trigger. He squinted my eyes, but the shot did not come. Drum revolver was empty. How many rounds I had there? At that but it does not matter. promocenter Is there another five chambers and one bullet there is for me. "God does not want you to die," said Tobias and lowered his weapon, "yet. Choose one who has to die." Then I came to the mind of salvific idea. "Who is it?" I asked and he nodded my head to monitor. "This is Jane Gray," I replied. Again, I looked at the camera. I knew at this point it is looking for Garcia in the records. And I knew that it finds. Because she found it. "Not her?" asked Tobias. le I missed her answer. Jane Gray's cell phone rang. She picked him saying anything, walked promocenter over to the laptop and the picture darkens. Closed it. I closed my eyes and I gulped. We rescued one victim. But who will save me now? Henkel words without turning off the camera. He grabbed me by the shoulders and forcibly lifted me up, so his face was right above mine. "Did you get a chance," promocenter he hissed, "Now it's my turn." Elbowed me back in the chair, took a black bag, and left. Computers left on.
Current articles ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! Creative Writing - exercise. Part One - The first sentence (Post) Apocalyptic fantasy ... a course!! It is like a fire ... The Doctor Is Dying-translation Diagnosis: Wholockovaní Five months, promocenter 129 days, III. Part Time Elyot bring back to life ...
Another World
Categories jokes quotes psycho fantasy promocenter movies mixxer the mystery we read minds medicine my creations I will stay here my children Simony Gray worlds of ink španina the shovel Ideas killer - Tales From The Notebooks Kristin Asperger bottom - the story of Robyn Grayeovej documentation teenage promocenter life (ie, me) Good advice aunts Gray Sherlock doctor who
Archive 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February promocenter 2013 January 2013 2012 December promocenter 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012
Current articles ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! Creative Writing - exercise. Part One - The first sentence (Post) promocenter Apocalyptic fantasy ... a course!! It is like a fire ... The Doctor Is Dying-translation Diagnosis: Five Wholockovaní

No comments:

Post a Comment