Wednesday, October 30, 2013

About my purchasing the precious-in you that much yet tell. I only had one hour - and it was amazin


I'm already in Denmark almost six weeks. Can you believe it? Me neither. My impressions so far? Only the best. I recommend everyone to spend in Denmark for at least one month of life. Or better outlet usa still, for two, three, four, five years of study. Studying in Denmark is in fact free, and if you are lucky enough outlet usa to have a Danish student or a foreign person outlet usa who finds work at least 15 hours a week (and will have a little more luck), the Danish government will at this difficult outlet usa life destiny contribute. About 600 euros a month. In addition, there do not pay for healthcare, hourly wage is less than 13 euros and the Danes are the happiest outlet usa people in the world. More questions? Now we all probably wondering how I actually got here, what are the requirements and "admissions".
I'll talk to you about my domain, because information outlet usa about how to get here, you understand. I went through one agency Slovak me to make life easier (do not do it, I had two jobs and I just wanted someone to equip paperwork for me. I forgot where I was and it turns out that the agency did not communicate, provide me wrong information and bad dates.'d better ask me to jab money to the agency). Basically, I needed a school-leaving certificate outlet usa (translated into English), good knowledge of English (ideally, if only you know about yourself, but you have also confirmed on paper), completed forms. I wrote a letter of motivation and zháňala a recommendation on my behalf by a teacher from high school, but I personally think that these papers never arrived, where they. Irrelevant.
I had the opportunity to sign up for three courses, I chose Purchasing Management (which eventually studying) and Branding and marketing, both in our school and program called Value Chain Management at another university. There I did not do any prijímačkové job and I was taken there, so they probably only remotely outlet usa dazzled my personality. But my most interested Purchasing Management.
And as I come to it? Hm. At my school were 5 fields, basically I immediately ruled fashion design and pattern design, outlet usa because I can not draw. I read some background info, what can I do, in addition to any industry using the Internet prijímačkové tasks (assignments) that needed to be drawn up before the expiration date logins (March 15). I therefore looked all tasks, because all were freely available and also on the basis of those I determined that to me is probably the most ideal would be purchasing management, which has to do with fashion, but when the need to travel and calculate (and while I was in high school math, so I went, funny fact: I even graduated from it to drive, although I fear that today you have nothing to remember :). I like to take the chance to choose a second, backup option and I liked the branding and marketing. For both of these courses I developed mentioned assignment. My chosen field, purchasing management, asked me:
What is a good purchaser, outlet usa and why will you be a good purchaser within the fashion and lifestyle business? (Ie a purchaser who is good and why exactly I'd been him) I got a list of qualities and characteristics of which I had to choose 3 and explain outlet usa why the purchaser needs to just these and explain just why I have these 3 qualities (I chose business sense, curiosity and desire to travel the world) if I had come up with the 2 other properties and explain why it is these (I invented follow outlet usa your instincts and trust your own judgment and taste).
At first I had to explain what I think are the main differences between branding and marketing. The second was: The consumer has changed and this should be reflected in the marketing used by companies. It has beed often said that consumer needs, expectations and purchasing behavior have changed. Point to the areas where you believe outlet usa that consumer behavior has changed and should describe how change (s) should be reflected in a companys marketing (describe changes in customer behavior, in which the field has changed, and describe how these changes should be taken into consideration when marketing companies). Third question: Celebrity Branding (form of branding where celebrities use their status to market a product, a service or a good cause) may add value to a company's brand. However, it may also ruin a company's brand. Discuss the above statement and give examples to substantiate your argumentation (how celebrities can add a credit, but it also destroyed, I had to think about and encourage my account demonstrations). outlet usa Forever 21 pants | sweater f rom New York | ALDO shoes | bag Marks & Spencer | earrings ALDO
About my purchasing the precious-in you that much yet tell. I only had one hour - and it was amazing. But it is not yet here goes, in the first semester outlet usa of each Rožka little, sometimes too much information on my little cabbage head. The Purchasing We have so far only discussed some examples of companies and their method of production (everything from how design, what are logi

No comments:

Post a Comment