Saturday, April 4, 2015

the voice Nina delighted


Author: Linda Draskic Perak
Towards National Day with epilepsy (which we celebrate February 14) portal Ordinacija.hr published an interview with a sort of ambassador opry mills mall stores of this disease, which has done a lot in terms of educating the public - director of Theatre Mala Scena, V. Potter.
"Between 13 and 15 years happened to me a few accidents during which I received blows to the head. The skiing I was in high speed ran into the house, broke her arm and got a concussion; during the show 'The wind played' the PIK -u crossed my head iron spear and again I got a concussion. At that time I played in high school and basketball (no it was not known that I would remain lower than 160 cm!) and at the European Championships, where I played in the team IV . Gymnasium, opry mills mall stores during the game I received a powerful blow to the head and - once again ended up in hospital. Then they started to severe headaches, opry mills mall stores time and treatment, start HIV treatment. and mother did not tell me what medication I take, and which I was diagnosed. It was only in the adult age of the documents concluded opry mills mall stores that they were antiepileptics. In my family is about simply - no discussion, "revealed the 55-year-old assistant professor at the TV Academy in Split.
She showed the other side has published opry mills mall stores photos of his abdomen and received hundreds of comments, opry mills mall stores here's why! Diva editorial 'My house is my universe, really looking forward to their future vegetable opry mills mall stores garden' are you and you? These are myths about sex in which we believed as children Delicacies Easter coat of dough rosy chubby, Sunkic Heart attacks Experts: energy drinks are dangerous to the health of teenagers!
the voice Nina delighted 'sevdah that on soul': We were very close to God's opry mills mall stores best entrepreneurs Croatian Alan is 27 years old, Zoran 34 and earn 25 mln per year for President Evening Grabar Kitarovic: Gotovina and Markac will enter the Council for National Security Again the Anti-Corruption Office official card Marina Lovric Merzel is ironed in hotels Hero Gordana Bruce with fellow volunteers takes care of 30 families
Diva editorial 'My house is my universe, really looking forward to their future vegetable garden' comments: 1
24sata njuskalo.hr business daily Pixsell Mondo Klokanica.hr opry mills mall stores Healthy cows 24mobi Practice and Be vrijeme.net Gastro.hr My Neighbourhood Popustolovac goal to top Submit obituary Submit a Classified Ad subscription e-evening Mondo Internet Supershop My Evening
Vecernji.hr uses cookies to provide a better user experience, functionality and display advertising system. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. More about this can be found here. By continuing review sites vecernji.hr you agree to the use of cookies. To continue the review and use of the website vecernji.hr click "I agree". I agree

No comments:

Post a Comment