Tuesday, March 31, 2015

If the experts that we suggest to complete a small project. Specifically in the old store is up ADS

Home News Forums chains Download Newsletter About Forums
If the experts that we suggest to complete a small project. Specifically in the old store is up ADSL modem-router which is connected with the fuel computer, and also of computers with below-PC cash registers. 20 m away is a new shop in zavrnoj stage. I am stretched to cataracts cable to the new store from the router and it merged with DVR filming, which is functioning. The idea is that when it reaches a new fuel computer connect to the new router in the new shop and connect with pc trot down. Currently the program la cantera mall DVR client works in a bar ver.3.50. By the end of the month I should let over the internet in order to keep track of the apartment. I read on the internet that is possible using several methods, but I'm interested in the safest option. I hope that in the next wow help step by step boil zapoeto. If you already have a good tutorial, please let me point to the same.
I do not see where is the problem, if ADSL terminal is not transferred to the new location (if the same owner does not need one), only in the new area put to cataracts switch through which all will merge. Ad Space Tech Support Forum
Ok Nikky in connectivity ADSL remains at the old location. At the new location, the cables la cantera mall are installed and tested la cantera mall and is ready a little Linksys router. There probably will not be a problem. Me for the start interested settings (if it needs to be changed) to DSL modem-router. It is a model Speedtouch Thompson 546 v.6. At the same address is 192.168.1.254 I saw ip scanner. So for now I go by a little prouiti The user manual of the DVR, so the contact.
Again, not clearly written, do tel. / DSL connectivity port remains in the old area or by phone. cable leads (Premji) in the new space? In the first version the router remains in the old space and should barbell la cantera mall cable to the new, in the second variant all mounted in the new space. Napii full mark this Linksys - and, perhaps is better to be your main router and ST546 then put in Bridge mode to be just a modem. The IP address 192.168.1.254 is std. for the entire series with the SpeedTouch origigi fw / settings. For adjusting the modem / routers need to know (NAPI), which is an ISP and that his ADSL connection parameters (VPI, VCI,...). If that ST546 ve worked on the net have this ISP - and then they mention the basic parameters already inside.
Thus I think that the now-opirniji be clearer. Phone line and DSL remain where they are, and therefore can not be changed because routers linksys adsl modem is not. I read a little guidance from the DVR (hard to get by in English) and there referred to the same should be included DDNS. On this issue I have not ever met, and I pray that my rough predloite process step by step how to make a setting in the DVR, and the modem-router. Currently the boss is three days away so neu nothing to do these days, so I'd be a little prepared for that time.
No matter the Linksys ADSL modem is not and I thought not. You have not written model. I think it's smarter to be your main router and not the ST546. I already wrote above, put / set ST546 in Bridge mode, on it goes Linksys that "dri" connection. DDNS is not a problem provided that the function is working in the router, when setting la cantera mall up the DVR - a mandatory la cantera mall set of fixed cataracts la cantera mall settings (useful for other buddy). About this there are enough examples to Mreama.
Nikky I think I understand your stowage solution, but I think neeii. la cantera mall The problem is that I barely managed to squeeze one UTP cable between trades. With him is an old Iao cable config and it would use to let the phone. The reason that I do not use a free pair on the new cable is probably not preporuljivo. It is not a problem that should be acquired by the hardware. One router is a 4 port router (small blue) do not know if BEFSR41 or BEFVP41 because it is not here right now. But tell me a simple program that is used to draw a dedicated network so that you leave tomorrow plan to connect to and thus do not bother.
Attached Thumbnails
To draw nets install free Network Notepad or online Online Network Diagram-Software. For monitoring uivo use LookAtLan or NetworkView, although there are other better programs in this category, for example. Dude.
Attached Thumbnails
Nikky
27.04.2011., 17:33
In more recent times I have visited the area and found that it is not a router than the Linksys 5-port sviu. Please proposal for two routers, one at this point, 4-port that is easy to configure and one for me at home with the best ratio price quality 6-8 + wireless port (after I got her one linen PS3 with faulty laser) , range 15m.
Do not open a new topic, please answer a few questions. Today I bought a router for this space, it is the TL-WR340G. It tomorrow la cantera mall instead of putting the above-mentioned ADSL modem-router. - The first question more precisely on the new router ADSL connectivity port RJ-45 and RJ-old to 11 in which the pins that connect dvoilni cable (I guess the middle 4:05). la cantera mall - Tel. parallel pair have recently with the device

No comments:

Post a Comment