Saturday, November 22, 2014

A housing is trodden


Oops. Left again, a little writing between when this was all kinds. Sure enough I woke up on Sunday Jennalta and enjoyed myself there until the southwest legoshop and then drove home doing laundry. Four times hostäiti, girls, dog, and I was started shaves legoshop Rhode Island legoshop girls 'grandparents' apartment. Stops at melkeen it took 5 hours, so the evening went pretty much it. The city is Newport and is a real wonderful harbor legoshop village. legoshop Lots of lovely little boutiques and pretty buildings, huge mansions (eg. Vanderbilt summer house is here), the beach, the harbor, the sea and the like. Just insanely beautiful. Now VAA lacks the condition legoshop of the camera: '' D Jenna totes to me "what if Laura believes that some of the pictures bad" hahahah. Am now too used to it and Essi järkkärikuviin: 'D I'm not yet oo ees yhtää pictures Fund center of the area, but the hosts Drops mut one day, when the account off, there is running you'll take my photos!
A housing is trodden "condo" and the like. So you three floors of apartments and sit tall like a terraced house ?! Hahah. And therefore tälläsel a private area where tarvii key port, etc.. And then we have a Private tennis court and swimming pool, etc. It's a nice and pretty place.
From room with C, with the Army but this time the room is Actually, my love. We each have bunk beds: D The whole apartment is nice and grandparents did not even oo here this week. So we're here viidistään. Privacy now does not really oo, but I guess you get through it!
On Monday, S alcohol "sailing camp" hm, and threw it in there with E. I hung out here, and C, residential, played tennis, uitiin legoshop and used the dog. S Kämpin after uitiin of all the girls, and in the afternoon, when I was off, we went to visit the store. I had an hour to get around by myself kinda "walmart-stop & shop oldnavy-tjmax 'forum: D So, I talked about my first half hour Jenna with puhelimes Samal ku toured legoshop the shops and sit on the seat waiting for hostperhettä and spoke Sided tuntii Essi with the phone: D Yesterday, again from early morning swim C with iltapäiväst and we went to the beach with all the girls. I was like ice on the beach and I liked the time the sweatshirt on and a towel around it. But then the girls wanted me to go into the water, so I had to go with them -.- At home there was four and I was Sillon off, so the jet through lösähdin to bed. I slept Duplex up to 8 in the evening, until I had to wake up to work tunniks. Hostäidille I said that I can not very well, so the measured my fever and 101.4 F or about 38.56 C fever. No wonder that bad feeling. Well, does not change ku drugs in the face and be back on the bed. Trodden legoshop guy flew into the pool to play with us
Today in the morning was still in the heat, so took it easy with the kids. I got permission to the roof next to the pool when they swam and my need to go into the water. Besides plotted and pelailtiin legoshop board games. The afternoon was already feeling a lot better, so we went to look at my future home. That is, the Vanderbilt summer home. A little small and modest in my tastes, mut I guess it may go now ... Inside is not allowed to take pictures at all, so you will now settle for these outdoor scenes: /
Brought round was a dude "audio tour", ie we had headphones in one old-timer höpisi and multiplying millon hold again click on the play and the like. I loved it, yes, but it's not very social've been round: D But, therefore, does not tsiisus house ... Unfortunately, what was achieved, but the two lowest layers, and the top two was experiencing. The servants legoshop live on the top and unique of just having lots've wanted Naha their rooms and many sausage was third. But, therefore, quite insanely gorgeous house and all the rooms and details and aaah! <3 wonderful. Home when we arrived legoshop so chillasin VAA little time and shook hands with Gossip Girliä. Then we went out to eat and I just shook hands with the C's with a bit of Good Luck Charlie and now kirjotanki again this;) Omnomnomnom <3 's all here! After all, a really gorgeous place, and after all, here quite ok. But thus it is a fact that the source of here on Sunday, and my off day on Sunday will go to the account eka stuck here until the afternoon, and then stuck in the car for 5 hours, not terribly funny. But hey, 10 days to the Bahamas !! So, yes get through it! : D
2014 (262) November (13) October (14) September (14) August (14) Shopping and home parties Super irritation posting Bahamas pictures and Video Back to everyday life, and the video stuff Bahamas Cruise part 2 Bahamas Cruise part 1 Vacation Vacation Vacation Vacation Dad 46 years back home Courage no escaping it that scare, but you do not dare ... Still in Rhode Island Rhode Island Road Trip to Springfield, Just Because We Can First goodbye and first bull ride July (25) June (31) May (43) April (45) March (34) February (18) january (11) 2013 (25) December (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment