Thursday, January 29, 2015

We visited the Delta for the first time in the summer of


Delta always fascinated me. I looked at the beginning of geography textbooks, tv, books and eventually I managed to feel its smell, taste, pleasure to be there in that very beautiful and special place that I have my Romania tourist. I managed to travel turista- woodbury common premium outlet delta only 2 times and I hope my steps go there to me in this life.
I was already overwhelmed memories. I went quickly to "chest of drawers" (closet), I took projection device that has a venerable age and I prepared for it; I plugged in, and indicator light lit with white light (not the purple!); "So it still works," I said. Then I took two rolls, of which one eye crammed with black and white film 8mm and we sat each axle or. I turned on the camera and ready: projection on a makeshift screen with a white sheet hung a picture frame is ready to start; therefore, began slowly to troubleshoot some of the best memories of my life. I called and children to delight and it's a silent film, the "era" (only has over 25 years ... Can you imagine? A quarter of a century!). And this is how I reviewed my priceless delta expensive and only in black and white. But there my images were stained immediately ransacked my memory and soul. Great suds in my mouth I have developed recently when I started debugging memories of the most beautiful and extremely exciting from a unique world Romanian dream ...
We visited the Delta for the first time in the summer of '86. How nice it was !!! Then I saw her again just for one day in the fall of 2005, when we returned from the sea and an acquaintance who was in Tulcea woodbury common premium outlet and we meet then invited us to a short promenade there ... I write now these impressions woodbury common premium outlet in memory of those days of my youth, woodbury common premium outlet with a delta forever woodbury common premium outlet young and I really hope immortal. Meanwhile, life flowed with rapidity sand in the hourglass, I am getting old but seeing those images, in conjunction with the pictures on paper in 2005, Delta is for me immortal realm forever young and green ... like my memories of it ... So 5 days I was a "tenant" of this happy piece of heaven ... I stayed at Crisan Romanian to Halt Fisherman seems pretty close to Mile 23 on a pontoon sand, surrounded by a side arm of the Danube, Sulina and the other side by stretches of water garnished woodbury common premium outlet with reed and there ... He was one of the few places where I really felt like in Paradise; Romanian natural paradise, in fact I only felt so far ... I'm sorry, but this is my truth ... We Romanians are great lucky and "chosen" because we have such a natural wonder, but really woodbury common premium outlet we are aware of this ???
Delta is one of the largest and most extensive wetland with reed compact in the world. This exotic delta is between Chilia, Sulina and Sf. Gheorghe. Here are their dwelling so many extraordinary species of plants and trees, and birds, fish and some species of animals. We are so so rich !! But do we see this ??? In "hiking" my here with a dinghy that at that time I rented it from a local very nice, I witnessed a true "explosion" of Romanian beauty of nature; so I saw a few birds, and we pulled in the film, as different plants that are found only exceptional sunsets there ... the delta are unique on earth ... to watch the last rays of the Master Sun, creeping and playing among the grasses grown in water and water color in thousand less dark golden reflections or shadows increasingly darker green to brown ... Like the picture is hard to describe in simple words ... You just have to be there, Delta miracle look and feel! Almost half of the Danube Delta is temporarily under water, especially woodbury common premium outlet in spring and levees are true "dry" land unflooded ever. These stretches of water alternating with strips of land covered by lush vegetation and wild like the beginning of the world. It is a unique land in perpetual movement and transformation, but nevertheless woodbury common premium outlet preserved intact for so long and almost "virgin". woodbury common premium outlet Delta is, in fact, a labyrinth of channels enigmatic. They seemed to me to be like branches of a huge tree that mysterious and dangerous swamps are home at the same time. Large lakes are of unparalleled beauty, woodbury common premium outlet clear as a mirror and some big quantity but muddy; the sand banks also give a stability of this "ground" apparently uncertain. woodbury common premium outlet And the endless plains of reeds and reeds round out this picture of what I called myself "Paradise of the waters." Do not forget you are lonely and weeping willows on the lake. Or poplar forests taller or shorter, trembling slightly beating evenings under agreements

No comments:

Post a Comment