Thursday, January 29, 2015

I use the term urban scenography because for me the city, in all respects artificial, that is entir


Countries Albania Austria Bosnia & Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Czech Republic Estonia Greece Hungary Lithuania Moldova Poland Romania Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Turkey Ukraine Cities Worldwide Events
I chose art mural express myself u store very easily because the sea surface. I think my temper involving u store the need for moving, possibly dance requires that the outside wall paint on canvas ... great .... So I like it, especially u store if I space (and if it's summer), not that I can draw on a piece of paper and.
Oh yes, my band mural art began when I was about 5 years old when I drew at home on the walls, along with my brother, cable car from Balea Lac and Dad was not mad at us ... quite the contrary.
I use the term urban scenography because for me the city, in all respects artificial, that is entirely man-made, u store can actually be reduced to a setting. As an artist, I'm interested primarily visual u store problem, aesthetics, u store both decorative and expressive elements that may arise decor. u store Of course, if it is a work of art in urban areas, requires a planning certificate and artists often collaborate with architects, engineers sometimes resistance and even plumbers reality because the city has functional component, which requires more responsibility than the space of fiction, theater or film.
As I understand the term, as we have used it in the "Unification discontinuous space" urban scenography working with the city of decor that can be improved or can be changed temporarily by aesthetic intervention. Emphasize the idea of intervention, not just use existing decor as it is. The changes are accompanied by changes aesthetic, if not the structure, although it can and you do 3D work, default visual structure and minimum quality u store changes texture of the surface u store layer when working on surfaces. That is if, for example, a turbot of a building from falling u store plaster wall is a work, protection from that turbot will be improved as can last hundreds of years. Other urban scenography simple projects such as the restoration of heritage buildings ...
Scenography Scenography may include urban event. u store When referring to the event in the urban scenography, u store talk about temporary u store structures u store 2D, 3D, solid or virtual, that appear u store in decor or they may, conversely, about finding spaces used as for certain events ... would could say that there inteventia in the latter case, however, u store the basic intervention is the event itself ... .Expresia scenography event is closer to theater and film scenography that's used worldwide ... urban scenography generally less fantastic sounds but is apparently u store only a poetical expression, at least from my point of view:) ...
The project can be considered first experiment sociological level. I was curious how the world reacts. For example, do not work too were scrawled wall (they are extremely handy kid) ... because however, if at least mural work, I take responsibility to be durable, have a permanent ambient ultimate goal. The work was done with the support of the Local Council Giurgiu, a kind of scholarship for master and supervision u store Art University in Bucharest, where we were the masters.
Then, it is an experiment because I do not know if anyone tried until 2002, when I wrote the project, to do that in post-communist Romania ... and we need to see how to leave it. Try aesthetic correction at certain points after certain routes in the city, by infusion of artwork in urban areas affected by the Ceauşescu regime, and lack of professionalism after '89 - this is actually the main purpose of the project. I have covered only three spaces proposed project, but it's a start ... if this experiment gave something that shows it works ... and I really need to design works for other spaces where I thought ...
On the other hand, in the days of the city, with the support of local institutions required (counseling at Local Cultural Centre, School of Music and Fine Arts) and sponsoring events we organized to promote young artists of my generation and some talented children city. Since 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment