Sunday, December 28, 2014

Cornices wonderful (dug in an old German house for demolition); wonderful material otay ranch mall


Cornices wonderful (dug in an old German house for demolition); wonderful material otay ranch mall - cotton, bright white, fleshy velvet, just .... terrible fixing otay ranch mall curtains. This is an old German invention, otay ranch mall which I could not cope.
But I did not want the same white strips of velvet, so I was looking for something to decorate contrast, some applications, the decor ... patterned material in the game did not go - I decided that would be too many patterns.
And I found - embroidery already shown in black on a white background. Fit and chairs otay ranch mall (color), and the artwork on the wall (color + theme crown), like a repeat motif, although nobody home but me to such nuances do not return ... guys, you know :)
I made of velvet valances sztywnikiem backed with a tailor in szaroburym color that contrasted cool back. Pinned them to the eaves on the adhesive tape closure. For now, nothing fell off, so the hope is that "design" will follow.
Valances great! How pokazywałaś the embroidery, it also crossed my mind that it can be so just use :). I also like the traditional wooden curtain rods, it is difficult now to get these in the shops are only a curtain pipes, without such covers. I paid attention to them from you a while ago, because I dream about such, you end up probably on the order of a carpenter. Reply Delete
And it surprised me! .... Bet pillows otay ranch mall and here the idea! It came out great :) you now actually have become chic window I personally have a big problem with the windows ... curtain rod tube to the Combination ..bo window is very long ..nie curtains and blinds remain, which I came up last week I was ..in in the studio, where the necks August and curtains and blinds made to measure prices are gruesome ..but I have to combine ..more on :) Ps. Sylwia! and when you are resting otay ranch mall ?? Back to health ... :)) Reply Delete
I once again was confirmed that the head of the parade have not :) bet everything from pillows, the treads but it is not I fell. Great idea, and although I did not see any frogs "before" it looks just great! I embrace and go back to health: * Reply Delete
Baby, before it was cool, and now is great. Cool idea you had, these valances added chic and elegant windows and the whole interior. The dining room has a unique atmosphere. Healthier for the night something otay ranch mall warming, kiss the way of painting the dresser, it seems to me that is similar Kasia My home- my place in the bedroom, painted, bye bye Reply Delete
such a small detail and came out great. and confuse otay ranch mall brilliant! August I like you very much! Reply Delete
Wróciłaaaaam !!! ^^ And I have to admit that I missed sooooo your blog :) wonderful you the curtains came ... and these photos with crystals - insane :) And one more thing - a little late, but I wanted to congratulate the girls who won the Candy :) secretly jealous: P Reply Delete
Beloved live in a tenement house, I'm still in a detached house on the other end ... Polish. And so we have almost a year apart, I do not know if it's lucky, the life, work ... Repair (tiny) made, transported things ... but this is only temporary lodgings, a year looking for a new, completely together :) Again for rent, moving again, I do not know, which in turn ... But as we buy your own - it will only start to furnishing ^^ Delete
I myself like this look and I can have a good look ... is beautifully, slicznie the curtains they look .... But what am I'll be a lot of talk crazy, beautiful house, and I love the photos which you show us:))) ... August admire :) )))) Pozdrowka. Reply Delete
The family - the wife of one husband;) and the mother of two boys. Privately - passionate about beautiful and original interior still seeking excellence in your home. Professionally - pragmatic, hard walking the earth economist. It's quite an explosive mixture, which ensures that ... bored with me you will not. Cordially invite you to myself - to my Velour Home. View my complete otay ranch mall profile
VH OPINIONS As previously announced, handing you the information, who is gifted tablecloths in the first cycle of action ...
2014 (120) December otay ranch mall (8) November (6) October (10) September (10) August (5) July (10) June (13) July (13) April (7) March (12) February (11) January (15) 2013 (105) December (18) November (14) October (19) September (17) Lifting curtains in the dining room A tell me where did you get? (3) Of course! "To otay ranch mall paint or not" - what the decision ... and sweeties ... HELP !!! To paint or not !!! Koszykowo with us ... In my style ... What's new in your living room? Fawn. Announcing the changes in the living orders in the bathroom ... I wonder Cucumber Soup With drop

No comments:

Post a Comment