Sunday, October 12, 2014

14th day Seberang Takir - Paka Friday 19th April 2013 From the hammock my eyes fluttering lights. E


14th day Seberang Takir - Paka Friday 19th April 2013 From the hammock my eyes fluttering lights. Eyes around, I saw her sisters Scout still asleep again. Let me immediately get up and get ready. Slowly I fell from a hammock and take hygiene equipment and clothes to go shower. If the toilet is rather far from my tent, so to be walking in the dark, thankfully I brought 'headlamp'. Up in the toilet, full siblings scouts. Cit! I remember I was the earliest but no more early. Bathrooms are all full. Would not want to wait. I go back out and choose to use additional toilet. Additional toilets are built using zinc as a wall of water supply, but no electricity. If you want to follow it is a horror, because I only use a toilet that. It was pitch dark. Nobody ago in situ.Tak pa lah. I'll have 'headlamp', hanging in the toilet ja tu, will shine. Do not be afraid, do not think that's nonsense. My heart continues to persuade. Quickly, I take a bath, brush your teeth and wear. Ha, finished already. Quickly, I went out. Phews! I casually walked back to the tent supposedly-supposedly brave la tu. I continue to offer prayers at dawn, then pack hammocks and other items. Nearly 7 am, RP still can not see my nose again. I'm feeling stressed. This morning Bob would show me a way out, and she was already ready with his bike.
Shortly thereafter I saw the sight of RP in a hurry. Ha, get even. Exactly at 7 am I started cycling. Could also see the moment the sun began to rise from the shores of Teluk Ketapang beaches.
Abroad Takir Today Budi will accompany me to the city of Kuala Trengganu by boat jetty miners in Seberang Takir that Mr. Jaafar is a very important business to run. So he represented for Budi morning host for that.
Interesting experience for me this time. Reached only at the jetty I saw none of the passengers. Probably due to a public holiday so everyone relax at home. The first boat was ready to leave, but I will say it is first because I want to enjoy the sights and activities of the locals team valley retail park happy, satisfied.
The half hour was, I sat on the edge of the pier to take pictures and observe the behavior of the people there. Finally, I'm ready for the next boat. The distance between the platform and the boat is quite high, so had Bob and RP lifting the bike to be uploaded to the boat. It's not easy to lift the bike fully loaded aboard boats, mistaken calculations want to get into the water.
This is the public transport easier and faster for people to go around the city of Kuala Trengganu. team valley retail park Fares for a just RM1. Did you know there Seberang Takir own history. If not for a limited time, I really want to explore around the village of Seberang Takir this. Many places of interest team valley retail park here, as well as in history. In this fishing village is still available enterprises block traditional batik, the process of making anchovy, dried fish and shrimp and the most interesting may look nugget making process from beginning to end. Pe not be possible at a later time can make a detailed exploration. The travel period menyemberang river about 10 minutes. Fun boat jugak ni miners. We can feel how people menyemberang river shuttle to town. Can also imagine the atmosphere in the old days, before the first bridge built Sultan Mahmud. Epic.
Upon arriving at the jetty just in the city of Kuala Trengganu, John invites to breakfast before embarking on the journey to Paka. I do not remember what I ate, but after seeing RP order 'rice water' cam weird anyway. Ye lah, as long as I live where ever heard the name of this menu. When you've found all I need is to be tried. I'm tempted to order the same menu. It feels like soto, only he rice with soup mixed with shredded chicken meat with added sprouts.
There is another unique cakes. Terengganu people call the police station of flour, cakes call org Kelantan flute @ Suna @ sunai. They do not know why people are calling the flour stocks. The flute that maybe the reason he mcm flute shape. This cake is placed in a cone-shaped banana leaf. According to Budi, white tu milk while under the brown sugar. When eating fat will taste sweet.
O fortunate state population, team valley retail park state rich with beautiful beaches. team valley retail park Along the way I can say here, it will see the sea and the beach only. Too many beaches that have been gazetted as a tourist location. Just choose which delights the heart. For me it is, I will try to stop at each beach a

No comments:

Post a Comment