Saturday, May 3, 2014

Earlier this year I did some little shopping at the Mall China in Pedro Juan Caballeros, bordering


Earlier this year I did some little shopping at the Mall China in Pedro Juan Caballeros, bordering Ponta Pora / MS. There, I believe, is the best place to shop in Paraguay, since it is not necessary to face a lot of queue or traffic jam! # Ficaadica been a while I took pictures of produtinhos I bought for posting here on the blog! I'll start with the best part: cosmetics, haha! I bought what I thought was worthwhile, since the dollar tava super high ( 2.50), I chose products in Brazil cost double or triple the price. Mac and Maybelline brands with buy there is waste, since in Brazil shopping in dublin we paid the same price. Some of the products do not remember the exact price, so I'll put an approximate price that I paid! Makeup I brought "How to Look the Best Everything" from Benefit ( 120) blush Hervanna shopping in dublin of Benefit ( 80) kit wanted the choir, but there is not very strong on variety of products. Also brought the universal color of translucent powder Clinique ( 80) this was the best deal, since in Brazil now costs $ 130, but before I was even more expensive! Brought the kit lip balm from The Body Shop ( 50) a more tasty and fragrant than the other! And also an illuminator Millani ( 14), this brand very cheap there!
Cosmetics, brought my leave-in so dreamed of Tigi, Bed Head (R $ 60), here in Brazil it costs R $ 180! I bought a mattifying fluid Bioderma shopping in dublin he was promoting ( 35), makeup remover for Clinique face (50 reais) and points of Chinacard, won a thermos (no photo) and a beautiful kit from Victoria's Secret! VS did not buy this year, because as I have mentioned here on the blog once, got sick of the smell!
One of my wishlist items was a bag of Kipling! I brought this as I wanted gray and furry monkey, bought a separate. The bag cost around 180, a much cheaper price than in Brazil and mascotinho cost R $ 30. Also brought a bunny ring holder ( 18), was supposed to have brought a kitten too, but the next day we went shopping, had exhausted all! : (The mirror of the heart was not at Shopping China (U.S. $ 12) I bought in xinguelingue shops there, I think it was the Seiko yet in China, bought skates and safety equipment, I forgot to photograph the helmet, it is and gorgeous! Skates paid 400, equipment R $ 60 and R $ 150 helmet.
In another store, in Studio Center, bought electronics. Fujifilm Instax mini brought ( 400) and other things of utility, shopping in dublin type of memory card. Returning to China Mall, bought my professional camera, since I want to work with photography and also improve the quality of the blog, record videos and such. I chose the Canon 6D and a 50mm lens. I also bought shopping in dublin a bag, tripod, memory card and extra battery! I have no pictures of the cameras, but also brought another Go Pro Hero 3 + and Phantom, which is really cool! I want to make a post about it! Whew! I think that's it, folks! I gradually doing more detailed posts of products! :)
Have to enjoy, right! hahaha ;) Delete shopping in dublin
Personal Photography Tips Culinary Inspiration Beauty Routine Shopping Fashion Art Music Travel Tourism Film Look of the Day Wishlist Texts Books Decoration Playlist TOP5 101 Things in 1001 Days Tech
Archive April (11) March (12) February (2) December (7) November shopping in dublin (10) October (13) July (2) June (8) May (1) April (3) March (6) February shopping in dublin (5) January (2) December (3) November (3) October (5) September (4) July (4) June (8) May (5) April (4) March (11) February (9) January (5) December (4 ) November (4) October (3) September (3) August (5) July (3) June (4) May (10) April (13) March (16) February (2) January (1) October (1) September (3) August (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment